Saturday, July 30, 2011

Getting to know our Ct.. part one..

Hi Everyone...

We have decided to introduce you to some of our gorgeous CT team over the weekend.. as the next chall is due to be posted and i wanted you to know who has been designing them !
So far we have met Julene... so

Meet Mary...

Mary Bennetts

Hi My Name is Mary and I live In a Country Town called Orange in the Central West.
I have 3 Grown Children, Two GrandChildren and a spoilt dog called Scruffy. I have been married for over 30 Years to my Husband Tony that puts up with my scrap obsession.
I dont think I have a particular style, I think I adapt the style to suite my photo. I have been scrapping for over 7 years I would say, and I like to do something scrap related every day or I have withdrawals.
I have made so many, beautiful friends through this wonderful world of scrapbooking, scrappers are wonderful people. I have always loved photos and pretty papers, so scrapbooking is the perfect hobby for me (although its more than a hobby)
I also love Travel and reading.
Please feel free to visit my blog http://www.mbennetts.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Mary



Welcome Mary - we hope you enjoy your stay with us and cant wait to be inspired by you. !!


Meet Kim...



Kim Ewins

Hi, my name is Kim Ewins. I’m a married, stay at home mum, I live in the Central Tablelands region of NSW and my husband Roy and  we have 8* children, Alex-21, Rhys-19, Samantha-17, Mason-14, Madison-13, Sidney-9, McKenzie-7, Hugo-4. (That’s 5 boys and 3 girls.) No it’s not a blended family, they are all ours. The 2 eldest no longer live with us, Alex lives 10 minutes away with his partner, Ashlea and Rhys is at Armidale at UNE.
My life is full of children, keeping healthy, (my 17 yo DD and I plan to run, maybe fast walk, the City to Surf next year), I ‘am also studying  at present with the aim of going to university once my littlest man heads off to big school and of course, scrapbooking.
One of my favourite sayings is “Life is a balancing act, making it look easy is the trick”.
Hence the name of my blog
 My blog is www.lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com I ‘am a current design team member for Craft queen and enjoying that with a passion.
I first started scrapping about 4 years ago... (So, wish I had started alot earlier.) I had been to a few Creative Memories parties during early 2002, but could not find the time for a hobby then??? Go figure.

I would describe my style as grunge, minimalistic, but occasionally I throw in something bright. I love stamping and altering backgrounds, and also love lots of layers and texture. I feel my style is still developing and boy am I having fun developing it....
I often use songs when I create...there are just so many fabulous lyric’s out there....also songs can take you back to a certain time in your life and evoke so much emotion...
Looking forward to working with the Creative Team here at Scrap that Song and with fellow scrappers, Like You.

Welcome Kim, looking forward to your wonderful and inspiring layouts based on our challenges. We hope you enjoy your stay... :)


This is gorgeous isnt it ?

Marie Cairns did a wonderful job with this and shes put so much detail into it.. if you have a close up of the photo, you'll notice her beadwork on the chippy.. just beautiful .. thanks Marie !!



Shine - Marie Cairns..
Check out Maries blog here : http://mazzarati.blogspot.com/

We will be back tommorrow to introduce you to our other wonderful designers.. and a sneak peak into august .. :)

Becks xx


3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous Mazz and thanks so much for joining along with us. Look forward to seeing lots of your gorgeous work here
Hugs
Mary x

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

thank YOU Mary - you creative talent never stops astounding me! - it was your blog I found out about it! so far the blog and the whole team is inspiring me ....

Noels said...

Congrats Mary and Kim..

And you page is gorgeous Mazz...

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges