Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Music is a powerful tool

Hi lovely People,

I was thinking about what I was going to Post today and logged onto facebook and the lovely Leanne J http://addictedtoclouds.blogspot.com/ had shared some awsome songs ( she has got me onto some fabulous artists, thanks Leanne :) . Anyway it got me thinking how music can unite the world , watch this amazing clip


Isnt that fabulous, makes my heart smile

And then it can change a persons life,






Can just touch your soul



that clip made me cry& gives me goosebumps every single time I watch it, see Music is such a powerful, beautiful thing. I hope these clips have touched your heart in some way today. Thats why I love to use words , titles or convey a feeling in my layouts by music. I just find I need to have music playing while I scrap to put me in the creative moment. Music simply makes the world a better place to be in and thats gotta be a good thing,  So wishing you all Music in your soul
Mary x

4 comments:

Rebekkah said...

Wow Mares, those clips a tear or two too !
I had seen that X factor clip before ! Great to see it again as i cried all over again.
Music has gotten me through alot of things too and i find it a complete comfort at times.
Great Post Mare !
Thanks for your clips.. theyre great !
Bek xx

Kim Ewins said...

Oh! Mary...I haven't had a lump in my throat like that for so long...holding back the tears...with the X-factor-Imagine song...think I'll get my kiddies to watch that one...Thanks and brilliant post my friend!!

Leanne J said...

awesome.... yay.... and i'm glad that i've shared some goodies.. have seen that xfactor one as well.he is fantastic..
woot woot.

Annette Edmonds said...

Awesome post Mary, just love all these songs not game to check them out though will prob sob like crazy, but you are right music does make the world a better place. Hugs and love xo

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges