Saturday, September 17, 2011

Keep those entries coming :)

Hello lovely people,

Mary  here again and it is my turn to do a post for the week.
The layout I chose to do for this months challenge is ~ My House~ by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
As at this time I was going through losing the family home due to My Mother having to go into a nursing home,  this is the song that kept going through my mind


If you pop over to my blog http://mbennetts.blogspot.com/ you can see my hidden journalling. I have used Websters PP 's , the little bird was given to me by the lovely Jo and the little fence which I have used crackle paint on is from I beleive Twiddlebytz.
A quick post today as I am getting ready to go and scrap with Miss Annette and Kim and two lovely friends from the boxx are travelling to have the day with us :)
Oh and on another happy note, it looks like all going well one of my brothers is going to buy the family home, so fingers crossed
Happy Days
Mary x

1 comment:

Annette Edmonds said...

Mary this is just such a gorgeous page, love the little fence and bird, how perfect are the alphas and pps, beautiful xo

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges