Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chop Chop to the Chip Chop Shop

Hey Peeps,

Just before we reveal the new challenge I thought I would share with you some more AWSUM products from our March sponsor - the fabbo Leeann Pearce and her yummo shop The Chip Chop Shop - there is an Easter special at the moment so hop on over and have a look.

I would like to share with you all the layout I created with some of her goodies


Fun, Bright and Funky Doilies


A Button as gorgeous as the sun


Funky Button and Twine


A Mushroom button that's good enough to eat


A Faux Wax Impression


And lastly a tag ( I did however use the plain side instead of the coloured side)


I hope you have all enjoyed the current challenge and best of luck to all the lovelies that have entered

Sunshine and Happiness

BBxx

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

This is gorgeous BB, you have used the products beautifully

Hugs
Mary x

Samantha said...

oh WOW! love the burst of colours! and all those yummy textures! got to LOVE Leeannes creations!

Marie (Mazz) said...

what they said ! its all already been said, gorgeous stuff over at chip chop shop :)

Kylie gW said...

All I can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)