Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello scrappy peeps...Kim here.

Very sorry I'm so late with my layout for may, but hey! just maybe you might be inspired to have a last minute go at our challenge???

So this month it is misheard lyric's, now for the life of me I just couldn't think of a song, but I know that my littest man, Hugo always sings a parody of
Katy Perry's " I Kissed a Girl"




He sings........ I kissed a squirrel and i liked it.....makes me laugh everytime and I'm sure he wouldn't have a clue about the real lyrics
Here is my layout
 


So hope you have a little spare scrappy time to have a go!!!!
Cheers Kim xxx

2 comments:

bappleicious said...

Thats very cute Kim
I love how the kids get things mixed up

Samantha said...

LOL! totally perfect way to remeber this song...hehe! so love the colour combo for your layout, JOY!{HUGS}

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges