Sunday, June 17, 2012

On the road again

Well I have to admit I struggled a bit with this months challenge, to scrap using a song from the 80's as your inspiration. It is a time when we are certainly spoilt for choice in regard to some funky music but nothing was rocking my boat until I stumbled across this classic country song by Willy Nelson "On the road again". I immediately thought of the trip that Kim and I recently took to Brisbane for the Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo on the June long weekend, it was a trip that we took last year so being on the road again fitted in so perfectly. Anyhow here it is and hope that you don't have as much indecision as I did, cheers Annette

2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

I love your layout and your choice of songs Annette.One of my uncles used to love Willie Nelson.

bappleicious said...

That is AMAZING Miss Annette - you definetly were inspired while you were there

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges